How to query in recenetcontentwidget view to filter by taxonomyfield

Dec 20, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Hello,

I created list of authors and assigned related blogpost to them and displayig recently created blogpost in recentcontent widget but I want to display only particular author blogpost which is taxonomyfield in blogpost.

how can i query in view to filter model.contentItems where taxonyfield == "some"

Please help

Dec 20, 2011 at 8:49 PM

You need to use the latest source code for Taxonomy, in the dev branch. Then you can use a Taxonomy Widget to do it.

Dec 21, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Thank you so much for reply,but for that do I have to copy the the code in respected file or I have to delete something in taxonomy module?

I have more then 500 blogposts to which I already assigned taxonomy,if I will copy this source will it effect my old taxonomies?

thanks

Dec 21, 2011 at 1:32 AM

It will obviously loose anything as you need to recreate the tables. They are completely different.

I soon will create an update to this module so that taxonomies can be exported, then imported in the new version.

Dec 21, 2011 at 1:49 AM

and I also have same requirement for blogarchive widget in which I want to filter by taxonomyfield but it's same problem I can't get any value in Model.Contentfield.Name ot Model.Tems

is that possible I can display only  2  contentItem list from the view taxonnomies.termcontentItems.list.cshtml file?

thanks for help