Dev branch fixes

Sep 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Edited Sep 18, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Hi,

To get the dev branch going I had to make the following changes:

Taxonomies.TermWidget.cshtml, line 51 should be:

@Html.SelectOption(Model.Part.ContentType, String.Empty, T("- Any -").ToString())

I don't have HG going, some hopefully this is a useful.

Also, migration scripts and code must be out of whack because I had to hand adjust the DB structure by dropping the part record and recreating with the menu fields added:

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Contrib_Taxonomies_TaxonomyPartRecord](
    [Id] [int] NOT NULL,
    [TermTypeName] [nvarchar](255) NULL,
    [Position] [nvarchar](30) NULL,
    [RenderMenuItem] bit not null,
    [Name] [nchar](255) NULL,
PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
    [Id] ASC
)WITH (PAD_INDEX  = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE  = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS  = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS  = ON) ON [PRIMARY]
) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

Before that was getting:

2011-09-18 11:55:17,431 [13] NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher - Could not execute command: INSERT INTO Contrib_Taxonomies_TaxonomyPartRecord (TermTypeName, RenderMenuItem, Position, Name, Id) VALUES (@p0, @p1, @p2, @p3, @p4)
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'RenderMenuItem'.
Invalid column name 'Position'.
Invalid column name 'Name'.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand cmd)
2011-09-18 11:55:17,487 [13] NHibernate.Util.ADOExceptionReporter - Invalid column name 'RenderMenuItem'.
Invalid column name 'Position'.
Invalid column name 'Name'.

Oct 13, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Thank you.

I fix it, along with a lot of other bugs. New release soon to be published.

Nov 12, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Could you please estimate when this new release will come? The last one in the Gallery is very outdated.

Nov 23, 2011 at 9:07 PM

yes dropping the latest code in dev ontop of last release seems to fix some issues, but cause others, so there is no good release to use! for example using the latest dev code on top of previsous release fixes this:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Orchard.ContentManagement.DefaultContentDisplay.BuildDisplay

but causes adding / removing of categories for a post to fail, i.e. check off one category, publish, and a different one is actually saved, and so there is no way to actually make certain categories stick..